A global food manufacturing business near the Derby area is looking for a new Buyer to join their expanding Procurement team.
Reporting to the Lead Buyer, the Buyer will be responsible supporting the management of procurement activities. Purchasing strategy, stakeholder relations, negotiations, multiple ingredient supply lines, and sourcing new products.
What the role involves:
- Sourcing various ingredients from the UK and around the world, working closely with suppliers
- Negotiations, contract control, risk management
- Managing supplier relations in a commercial environment
The person we're looking for:
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Experience in in multiple ingredients
- Experience in supplier relation management
Salary and Benefits:
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
If you are a Buyer or Procurement professional looking for a step up in a strategic Procurement function within a leading food business, I would love to hear from you.
To be considered, please apply directly or email your latest CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org