As a result of continued growth, our clients are looking for a senior developer to work on one of several software projects for international clients.
Working as part of skilled, cross-disciplinary software team, you will need to build a strong relationship with the customer and act as their trusted advisor; helping them to deliver their objectives through the pragmatic use of technology.
- Design, development, and testing of high-quality software for our clients.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- Producing good quality documentation.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Experience of working under the Agile methodology
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing and/or mentoring a small team of developers.
a software development and IT business, with an international client base, who strive to help clients deliver their business and operational objectives. The principal work is as an established supplier of Control Systems and Asset Management Systems to national and local authorities responsible for highways and transport.The Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working week – 1 day minimum in the office
- Company profit share bonus
- Regular social activities for staff
- Opportunity to develop professional skills
- Support to gain industry standard qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Free parking
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.