This is a 100% Remore role (UK Based)
C# Developer required by our client, a company that provides a market-leading Software as a Service to various sectors. Following the initial development of the solution, they now need to expand the development team with a C# Developer to provide additional capacity and cover for this friendly and dynamic team.
Role Objectives and Key Responsibilities
The role is primarily C# development of both the User Interface and Services aspects of the solution. In addition, the successful candidate may be expected to get involved in:
· Test automation
· Writing technical specifications
· Breaking down business requirements
· Analysis workshops
· .NET Core
· C#, ASP.NET
· WEB API, WCF or ServiceStack
· Angular (preferably v8)
· SQL and ORM tools
· HTML, CSS
· Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
· MSTest/Unit Test frameworks
· ORM Tools
· Self-motivated, proactive with an ability to work effectively under little supervision
· Strong business interaction skills and highly effective communicator (written and verbal)
· Ability to assess the needs of the business with the vision to bring imaginative and pragmatic problem-solving ideas to life
· Ability to multi task and prioritise to ensure key milestones/ requirements are met
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role