C# .NET Developer required to join our client, a full-stack digital solutions provider offering bespoke end‐to‐end solutions. The C# .NET Developer will get the opportunity to work on many exciting projects, including building commercial products.
The C# .NET Developer will be an integral part of the software development team and will work closely with the wider team of designers, front and back-end developers, apprentices, and testers.
Skills and Responsibilities: -
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new MS technologies
- Able to take responsibility in delivering a range of projects in a timely manner
- Bug fixing, maintaining and improving existing applications
- Influence the technical architecture on the projects you are involved in
- Be commercially aware with a can-do attitude and plenty of drive and ambition
- An excellent understanding of .NET with 3 years+ commercial experience
- Experience developing Rest services using ASP.net, .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework or similar technologies
- Microsoft .NET, MVC, C# & SQL server experience is essential
- A strong knowledge of SQL server
- HTML 5, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Agile (Preferably Scrum)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.