Our clients are looking for a C# Lead Developer to join an exciting, fast growth niche software product company.
This is an excellent position for a C# Lead Developer to join the team and participate in building an exciting product. Ideally, you will be comfortable in contributing to the full life cycle of the project, writing quality code, generating ideas and leading teams to the design of functional and technical solutions.
C# Lead Developer Responsibilities
C# Lead Developer Skills & Experience
- Convert requirements into functioning code utilising best practices and company standards.
- Produce clean, readable, SOLID code.
- Produce automated tests to cover code developed.
- Ensure that code delivers on non-functional requirements.
- Seek and identify opportunities to improve the code within our systems.
- Reviewing code for issues and identifying improvements.
- Mentoring junior developers.
C# Lead Developer Essential skills:
- Qualifications Computer Science or IT 3 year degree is desirable.
- Professional Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience covering.NET is essential.
- .NET Framework 4.5+/.NET Core 2+
- ASP .NET MVC & WebAPI
- Angular 4+
- Entity Framework
- Test Driven Development
- Event Sourcing
- Experience of working in a high transaction environment
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.