An enthusiastic developer with key delivery skills able to contribute to a focused and dedicated team involving database design, architecture modelling, build, test and deploy skills together with estimation and contributing to planning sessions.
Currently, the team are working remotely. Oce lockdown ends they will move to a flexible work from home policy with 1 or 2 days a week in the Central Manchester location with great transport links and access to an enthusiastic and talented development team.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Operate in an AGILE environment using stand-ups, planning, architecture
· C# .Net MVC
· Understanding and interest in performance in a SaaS environment
· Good background in DataBase design in Microsoft SQL Server and other RDBMS systems.
· Experience of building in an automated CI environment
· Working in an Agile environment
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration and software development tools / techniques
· Automation & Configuration Management tools
· Exposure to JIRA desirable
· MCP highly desirable
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.