|Our clients are the market leaders in their industry. The C# Senior Developer/Architect will work as part of a dynamic C# .Net development team in an agile environment. The C# Senior Developer/Architect work will be varied and exciting from the enhancement of existing products right through to greenfield, innovative products and services, helping to shape the industry and maintain a market-leading position.|
Role & Responsibilities:
|The ideal candidate:|
The ideal candidate will have several years of commercial experience producing high quality websites with Microsoft technologies and they will have been actively involved in all parts of the SDLC.
· Architect designs for large scale e-commerce-based SaaS systems, translating business requirements and needs into web applications.
· Design, develop and deploy .NET based applications for web.
· Collaborate with exec team and product managers to build a strategy for roadmap delivery.
· Continuous evaluation of development processes to ensure delivery of set goals.
· Design and implement a continuous learning and professional development strategy.
· Ensure that development standard, policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Support the day to day running of a highly skilled Web Engineering team.
· Mentor junior members of the web development team.Person Specification
· 5 + years as a .NET Developer, ideally with broader Full Stack experience in a leadership role.
· Database architecture and design
· Large scale systems design
· Development skills with .Net technologies (inc. C#, ASP.NET MVC etc).
· Good knowledge of Azure.
· Good knowledge of system security.
· Good knowledge of web frameworks.
· Good knowledge of scaling websites to serve large user bases. Benefits:
· 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays plus birthday and work anniversary. 1 additional days holiday after 2 years of service capped at 10 years, 5 extra days holiday.
· Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit –When attending the office
- Pay Day Drinks – Last Thursday of every month, all staff invited to attend if in the office that day.
- Department social events
- Company social events. Annual Christmas social.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.