Our clients are currently recruiting for an established Development Engineer to fill a new and challenging role.
You will be working in a dedicated team involved in all aspects of software development, utilising Microsoft Windows, Ms Visual Studio/MFC in C++.
- Developing new software products.
- Maintenance of existing software products.
- To expand knowledge and ability within the role, making sure both are retained, contributing to the on-going success of the team.
- Manage all aspects of code generation and associated documentation in an organised structure.
- Report progress on a regular basis.
- 2+ years professional code development.
- Knowledge of C++
- Embedded RTOS/Micro-controller firmware experience is advantageous.
- Mechanical, optical and electronics experience is advantageous.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.