A fantastic opportunity to join a well established Telecoms company who are growing across the globe.
To effectively provide technical and managerial support to the Client ensuring the engineering recourses available and all associated staff are properly managed so that all projects are delivered to specification and quality. To ensure that the company maintains a reputation for quality & service in all matters and that all engineering operations conform to appropriate Health & Safety and Environmental standards.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
To deliver high quality services into our customers ensuring service levels and overall customer satisfaction targets are exceeded. As a highly experienced installation expert providing first line leadership and direction to cabling technicians, defining and implementing Quality Installation Standards, consulting and assisting the Field Engineering Manager where required.
The post holder will be required to take on any additional duties which may be considered within the remit of the role.
* Experience of managing field based, multi-disciplined technical teams (minimum 25 staff).
* Experience overseeing roll-out projects.
* Knowledge and user experience of Optical testing protocols including OTDR measurements, Ilms and OSA measurement analysis.
* Experience of providing Managed Services.
* Experience of running 24 / 7 / 365 maintenance contracts.
* Solid relevant technical skills acquired through relevant qualifications and experience. Technical ability to include:
* Support Systems (AC power, DC power, TSC and BMS systems, structured / fibre optic cabling).
* Knowledge of current H & S and environmental standards.
* Knowledge and hands on experience of Testing protocols
* Good presentation skills and be self-assured in contact with customers, internal resource, sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Good consultative and negotiation skills.
* Change and business improvement oriented, with a customer and commercial focus.
* Trustworthy and honest.
* A clean driving license essential.
* Prince 2 Certified - an advantage
Experience and Qualification:
* Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative.
* Ability to effectively manage own time and workload.
* PC literate, especially Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
* Excellent standard of written & spoken English.
* Flexible approach to role, with the ability to adapt and react to business needs.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.