Capital Markets Analyst
Client is a Global Mortgage Lender who are looking to recruit a Capital Markets Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent opportunity and offers fantastic opportunities. The ideal candidate will come from a Capital Markets background.
The ideal Capital Markets Analyst will assist with the following:
* Assisting in the delivery of new funding requirements for the business
* Providing input into the forward planning for long term funding requirements for all divisions
* Working closely with the DCM Manager on all Securitisation issues.
* Working with third parties delivering information relating to DCM activity which could include the implementation of new facilities from law firms, banks etc.
* Working on DCM projects eg new warehouses, securitisation and working to tight deadlines. Always supporting the projects to a high level and ensuring they are embedded into the companies BAU processes.
* Supporting the Exec team and providing insights to the projects and their statuses.
The ideal Capital Markets Analyst will have experience in the below areas:
* Experience of DCM activity - including the completion of securitisations or implementation of new warehouse funding
* Knowledge of reviewing legal documentation
* Relevant knowledge of financial services within a lending environment
* You will have a commercial mindset
* Project management experience around projects will be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking company handling exciting project work.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.