A large maintenance main contractor based in Berkshire are seeking a Carpenter with good knowledge of other trades to join their team covering several vertical markets including healthcare, utilities, food manufacturing, education and pharmaceutical across the Berkshire area.
The Carpenter Role
As a Carpenter you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of this role including carpentry, joinery, and ironmongery including hanging/ rehanging doors, and fitting frames, roofing, flooring, and metal windows.
You will assist the manager and supervisor with correct set up and organization of site and where required work with tools appropriate to your skill and experience and operate plant, equipment, and transport.
* NVQ or similar in carpentry to demonstrate technical abilities.
* CSCS card in Carpentry related work (Blue)
* Valid driver's license
* Good knowledge of health & Safety
* Consistent, enthusiastic, and responsive with an eye for detail.
* Flexible work approach and be able to work as part of a team to get the job done.
* Similar experience in a previous role
* Experience in carpentry, joinery and ironmongery.
* Broad range of projects within domestic, commercial, or industrial sectors
* £35,000 - £38,000k
* Training for additional tickets such as PASMA / IPAF etc
* PPE clothing allowance
* Option for dental care
If you are a Carpenter considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Maintenance / Plumber / Heating / Commercial / Planned / Reactive