Category Procurement Manager - 6 Month Contract
£300 - £500 per day
One of our financial services clients with offices in Leeds and London are looking for a Category Procurement Manager to join for 6 month period to support the development and delivery of the Claims procurement strategy.
You'll be managing the selection and performance of Claims Legal and ancillary suppliers that service UK, European, Multinational and London (both Lloyd's & Company) Markets, negotiating costs, fees, terms and processes to maximise commercial benefit EO and globally.
You'll also act as a central subject matter expert on the negotiation delivery of best value from Consultancy engagements/agreements.
Day to day remit
* Contract Negotiations & management 3rd party suppliers
* Contract, data base admin
* Interaction with stakeholders
* Financial services service agreements (services across the insurance sector)
* Legal background, procurement function, understands negotiations and contracting
* CIPS qualified or working towards CIPs