Catia V5 Design Engineer
Our client is an independent company who have carved themselves a niche supplying/designing powertrain components (exhausts, and other specialist Automotive components) to OE Automotive customers. Their reputation and expertise is such that many of the most prestigious manufactures utilise their services. We are proud to be an integral part of our client's continuing success which has resulted in a bulging order book and a recent expansion to a new purpose designed production facility. The company received the Queens Award for Enterprise in 2016.
As a Design Engineer you will based within a supportive team environment providing you with the opportunity to be involved in challenging and interesting projects - providing specialist design input using Catia V5. Responsibilities will include;
* Use of Catia V5 (surface, solid and 2D) to design automotive components.
* Creation of CAD data and drawings for customer approval.
* Delivering projects as part of a team.
* Design & develop tools and fixtures as required.
* The correct application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T).
* Bills of Materials (BOM's).
Our client is looking for strong applicants with the following skills:
* Catia V5
* Experience of in engineering design and manufacturing.
* Strong academic background in a relevant discipline.
* Datum Structure & GD&T (to BS8888/ ASME 14.x).
* Happy to work as part of a team and to actively seek collaborative solutions.
* Problem solver with awareness of six-sigma methodologies including 8D, Ishikawa and Poke Yoke.
* Knowledge of TS16949 / IATF 16949/ ISO14001 EMS/ Six Sigma an advantage.
In return our client offers;
* £Depending on Experience salary
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Great training
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Catia V5 Operative, CAD / CAM Engineer, 3D Designer, Automotive Engineer, Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Automotive Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Junior Design Engineer, Junior Catia V5 Designer, Trainee Automotive Designer
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. Catia 5, development, design, OEM, engineering development, development manager, automotive, manufacturing, CAD design, 3D CAD CAM software, CATIA V6, CATIA V5.