Fixed Term Contract Basis - Luton
An award winning, innovative, forward thinking construction consultancy with an international presence, are looking to bring on a number of CDM Advisors to work alongside one of their largest clients on the construction of a variety of workplace and commercial buildings.
This role will be based in Luton with the contract lasting anywhere between 6 to 12 months, with a conversation of extension or permanent employment at the end of the contract period.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone in a position to take on a short-term contract, potentially with their own limited company or a freelancer who is not averse to go on the books with a company for a fixed period of time.
This is a real chance to work on large scale, high value project and demonstrate your experience as a competent health and safety and CDM with the possibility of repeat work.
The role of the CDM Advisor:
As the successful CDM Advisor, your duties will include:
* Fulfil the role of Principal Designer and CDM Advisor
* Provide assistance and support with all health and safety matters and CDM2015 compliance
* Undertaking safety audits, construction site inspections and provide reports and feedback
* Produce health and safety documentation and provide client and the HSE with the relevant paperwork
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 preferable
* GradIOSH or above or actively looking to obtain
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
* A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
* Salary dependant on experience and qualifications
* Pension Scheme - 5% Employer / 3% Employee
* 24 days Annual Leave + Statutory
* Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /