A highly prestigious, highly respected International Safety Compliance Consultancy are actively looking to expand their team in the Northwest with a new CDM Advisor / Principal Designer.
The CDM consultant will work on behalf of the client undertaking all CDM responsibilities, providing comprehensive CDM compliance advice to client, contractors and designers.
The role will be predominantly home-based working with the expectation of attending site and office on a one day a week basis. This a fantastic opportunity to move over to a large, corporate, international consultancy that can offer a clear pathway for progression and promotion.
The Role of the CDM Advisor / Principal Designer?:
* Produce pre construction information and construction phase plans
* CDM Management reports and policies
* Ensure clients comply with CDM regulations throughout project
* Undertake site visits and carry out audits during construction phase
* Attending design team and project team CDM meetings.
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer?
* NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ Equivalent
* APS Membership preferred
* Strong technical knowledge of CDM 2015 d
* Previous experience delivering the duties of Principal Designer
* Ideally with previous experience within a consultancy environment
* Salary up to £70,000 per annum DOE
* Car allowance or Car Scheme to be discussed
* Extremely competitive Performance based bonus scheme paid annually
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Progression route to Salaried or Equity Partner
* Exposure to a wide range of clients
If you're a CDM Consultant and Principal Designer currently considering your career in the North West of England area, please contact Chris Austwick on:
01628 367 036
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /