A well-known, well established, property and construction consultancy who operate throughout the UK are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Advisor / Principal Designer to deliver CDM Advisory and a Principal Designer service in their London offices.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team for a reputable firm, working across a wide range of high valued commercial, health, education, defence and residential projects.
The role of the CDM Advisor / Principal Designer
As the successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer, you will be able to manage and be accountable for service delivery on a wide portfolio of projects and facilitate open communication between the designer, client and contractors.
* Providing advice and support as Principal Designer ensuring compliance with CDM2015
* Manage a portfolio of projects at various stages for internal and communicating design risk with client.
* Act as point of contact for all aspects of health and safety and CDM compliance.
* Complete all necessary paperwork and comminate them through the appropriate channels.
The Successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer
The successful CDM Advisor / Principal Designer should hold the following:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* TechIOSH or higher
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS)
* 3 Years minimum CDM experience
* Organised, Driven Character able to manage own diary.
* Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave - Ability to sell or buy a select amount of additional days
* Discretionary bonus paid annually based on personal and company performance
* Private Health Care after Probation
* Professional Membership Paid
* Development progression for the successful candidate.
* CPD plan set out for each new employee
If you are a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /