A highly respected, well established multi disciplinary construction consultancy are looking to appoint a CDM Consultant to join their diverse team of construction practitioners in their Oxford offices.
If you are looking to develop your career as a CDM professional within a large prestigious construction consultancy, then this is the role for you. The company offers all their employees the opportunity for promotion and career progression, investing time and money in to bettering their staff for the benefit of the individual and the company.
The consultancy's projects include high end, high valued builds in various sectors such as industrial, commercial and residential.
A fantastic chance to get your foot in the door with a high performing construction consultancy that offer white collar services throughout the whole of the UK.
The role of the CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant's duties include:
* Providing the function of the Principal Designer for client
* Advising on client duties in compliance with CDM2015
* Attend design and pre-construction meetings representing the company accordingly
* Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients, providing risk analysis of design plans
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Ideally 1 years experience delivering health and safety and CDM Consultation services
* NEBOSH Construction Certification
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety Preferrable
* Experience of business development and management of small teams preferred
* Energetic, self-motivated and self-reliant
* Salary of up to £50000 per annum DOE
* Car Allowance or Company Car can be discussed
* 25 + statutory days holiday per year + Statutory
* 5% pension contribution matched
* Life Assurance and Private Health Care
* 2 x Professional Memberships paid for
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer in Oxford, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSE / Principal Designer / Oxford / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /