A world leading, large and well established construction consultancy with a presence Nationwide are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Consultant to deliver Health and Safety compliance support and CDM and Principal Designer services for their existing client base in Leeds.
This exciting opportunity would suit somebody looking to step into a much larger company that can provide not only qualifications and CPD support but promotional opportunities and career longevity.
The role of the CDM Consultant:
As the successful CDM Consultant, you will be able to apply Construction Design Management 2015 support and:
* Provide Principal Designer and CDM Advisor duties
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Advise each client on safety within design
* Be client facing, engaging and show competency in your work
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 or actively working to obtain
* GradIOSH or Tech working towards
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
* A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
* Salary up to £50,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Individual Health and Dental Insurance
* Discretionary bonus paid annually dependant on profit and performance
* Critical Illness cover and Life Assurance
* Practical and Financial Assistance.
* Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in Leeds, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /