A leading well established, multi-disciplined construction consultancy is looking to appoint a new Principal Designer / CDM Consultant due to their ever-expanding portfolio of large blue chip corporate client's projects in and around the Sheffield area.
A fantastic opportunity to work as part of an international, award winning organisation with branches throughout the whole of the UK. Excellent promotional opportunities and staff progression funding for the right candidates.
Your main responsibilities will include providing the role of Principal Designer for both the public and private sectors, assisting design teams to comply with CDM2015 Regulations and reviewing pre-construction plans and hold pre-construction meetings
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* Minimum GradIOSH working towards Chartered CMIOSH
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (IMaPS minimum)
* Experience acting as a Principal Designer in previous work placements
* Excellent knowledge of application of CDM2015 in design
* Salary up to £55,000 based on experience
* Flexibility to work from home
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance & Private Health Care
* 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + 1 Day off for Birthday
* Professional subscriptions Paid
* CPD Plan
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Central London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015