If you are looking to develop your career as a CDM professional within the construction industry and would like to do so within a large prestigious construction consultancy, then this is the role for you.
The consultancy's projects include high end projects throughout various sectors including industrial, commercial and residential with values reaching hundreds of millions.
A fantastic chance to join a well known, highly established construction consultancy in London and boost your career within CDM and pre construction health and safety.
As the successful Health and Safety Consultant, you will help provide the function of the Principal Designer, shadowing the Principal Designer and providing the duties of CDM Consultant under the CDM regulations for the company's largest clients, conducting yourself accordingly.
The Successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* NEBOSH Certificate or similar construction qualification
* Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
* At least 1 years experience working within construction
* Must have practical working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
* Excellent organisation and presentation skills
* Salary of up to £50,000 per annum
* Car Allowance
* Travel Allowances / Business Mileage
* 25 + statutory days holiday per year
* CPD Training and Career investment
* Life Assurance and Health Care
* Professional Memberships paid for annually
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015 / Graduate