A leading a progressive and dynamic construction consultancy based in Newark are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Consultant to join their prestigious team of professionals.
A company who prioritise internal promotion and employee success, a clear pathway for career progression will be provided to all new staff.
The CDM Consultant will undoubtedly become a true asset to their already present CDM team upon appointment and thrive in a truly prestigious company.
The role of the Senior CDM Consultant:
As the successful CDM Consultant you will be responsible for providing CDM Consultancy services to a wide and varied client base.
* Provide the duties of Principal Designer, Advisor to Principal Designer & CDM Advisor
* Attending team, project and design team meetings.
* Developing risk management schedules and minimising design risks.
* Liaising with client and contractors, maintaining full communication and ensure compliance with CDM2015 throughout.
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold:
* Member of IOSH (Tech or higher) and APS (AaPS or higher)
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate and minimum
* Completed or working towards NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
* At least 2 - 3 years' experience within a CDM Advisor position ideally within a consultancy environment.
* Diligent and pro active individual with the ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
* Salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
* Generous Pension Contribution.
* Life Assurance.
* 26 days +Bank Holidays per year.
* Practical and Financial Assistance.
* Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Newark area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IMaPS / AaPS / CMaPS / CDM / CDM2015 / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Newark / BJL / Construction Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant