A well-established, health and safety consultancy with offices in Northmapton and London, are looking to appoint a highly talented CDM Consultant to deliver the role of Principal Designer on behalf of the company. The office in which you will be based at is in Northampton so ideally you will be within good commutable distance from this location but not to be averse to travel to site, meeting etc.
Your role will be to act as the main point of contact for client, design team and contractors on all aspects of CDM2015 compliance. Projects will vary across various sectors including residential, retail, commercial and leisure
As the Principal Designer, your main responsibilities will include informing on Health and Safety risk matters and ensuring the client operates in accordance with CDM 2015 regulations throughout. This will include the preparation and issue of pre-construction information and production of F10 Notifications on behalf of Client.
The Successful CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Excellent knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
* Experience in design with a relative qualification
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* APS Membership (CMaPS or working towards)
* Self motivated, hardworking, passionate individual able to manage own
* Salary of circa £50,000 per annum
* CPD Support
* Personal Pension Scheme
* Health Care Insurance
* Group Life Insurance
* Payment of Subscriptions to Professional Subscriptions
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Northampton area, contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / BJL / Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / CDM2015