An independently owned, highly respectable construction consultancy that specialise in a wide variety of services is currently looking to appoint a CDM Consultant and Principal Designer to their ever-expanding consultancy located in central Birmingham.
An exciting, rare opportunity to work for a passionate group of professionals within a company that pride themselves on delivering only the best quality service and experience to their clients.
The consultancy work across a variety of sectors including residential developments, commercial offices, food and drink outlets, supermarkets, hotels, gyms and leisure. With such a large portfolio of work, this opportunity will keep you busy.
The Role of the CDM Consultant / Principal Designer?
* Undertake the Principal Designer procedures and duties
* Provide clients with CDM advice and support
* Reviewing construction phase plans
* Provide pre-construction information health and safety information for team
* Issuing F10 notifications and completing necessary health and safety files
* Coordinate design team and project team meetings.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer?
* NEBOSH Construction minimum
* APS Membership is preferable
* Strong technical knowledge CDM2015 regulations
* Ideally with 2 to 3 year's experience within a consultancy environment
* Salary dependant on experience
* Car allowance or Car Scheme to be discussed
* Discretional Performance Bonus paid annually
* Contributory pension scheme
* 23 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
* Exposure to a wide range of clients
If you're a CDM Consultant and Principal Designer currently considering your career in the Birmingham area, please contact Chris Austwick on:
01628 367 036
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / London / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /