A highly respected construction consultancy that strives on delivering an exceptional service for their clients across a multitude of high value construction projects, are looking to appoint a new Principal Designer / CDM Consultant to operate out of their Coventry office.
An exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking, reputable firm that provide all their staff with the support they need to become the best they can possible be, setting out a clear and concise career plan for all new staff who join.
The consultancy will be able to keep the successful Principal Designer very busy with projects across the Midlands and down into London and the South East. Projects are varied across sectors so you can expect a balanced work load with interesting and engaging construction clients.
The role of the CDM Consultant
As the successful CDM Consultant
* Attending design team meetings engaging with client, principal constructors and project designers.
* Advising the client of their duties in accordance with CDM2015 regulations
* Preparing F10 notifications and reviewing construction phase plans
* Delegating work between the team and providing support to those less experienced
* Provide the duties of Principal Designer on projects from new build to refurbishment
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The skills required by the successful CDM Consultant:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
* Ideally working towards or have achieved their Diploma level 6.
* Hold professional membership with IOSH and ideally the APS.
* At least 3 years working in a CDM and consultancy environment.
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills.
* Salary of up to £52,000 based on experience
* Company Pension Scheme
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Company Laptop and Phone
* Professional Memberships Paid
* Travel and Petrol Allowance
* Additional Company Perks and Benefits
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in Coventry, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Coventry / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /