A highly successful, award winning multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in London, Birmingham and Leicester are in the process of appointing an ambitious Principal Designer / CDM Consultant to work as part of their London team working out of their London offices.
This is an extremely exciting career opportunity for CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking for a company that can provide CPD support and long-term promotional opportunities.
Projects range between a variety of sectors including residential builds, commercial, leisure and education.
The role of the CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
As the successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Providing support client during pre-construction phase as Principal Designer.
* Ensure designers and contractor carry out duties in accordance with CDM2015
* Collate H&S files, pre-construction information and submit F10 of behalf of client
* Be client facing, engaging and show competency and commitment to each client assigned.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
The successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate as a bareminimum
* GradIOSH or Tech working towards
* Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
* A deep understanding of CDM2015
* Salary of up to £65,000 per annum (Can be discussed)
* 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Professional subscriptions Paid
* Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work, gym membership and many other company perks
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / Leeds / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /