A respected, extremely successful multi disciplinary consultancy in Northmapton are in the process of appointing a heavily experiened CDM Consultant to deliver the role of Principal Designer on a plethora of high value construction projects in the surrounding area.
As the CDM Consultant / Principal Designer, your main responsibilities will include informing on CDM matters ensuring the client operates in accordance with the regulations throughout.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
The successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
* Excellent knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
* Experience in design with a relative qualification
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
* APS Membership (CMaPS or working towards)
* Self motivated, hardworking, passionate individual able to manage own
* Salary of circa £55,000 per annum
* CPD Support
* Personal Pension Scheme
* Health Care Insurance
* Group Life Insurance
* Payment of Subscriptions to Professional Subscriptions
If you are a CDM Advisor in the Northampton area, contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / BJL / Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / CDM2015