A world class, nationwide, independent property and construction consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Consultant to deliver Health and Safety Advisory and a Principal Designer service in their Wakefield office, working ideally
An exciting opportunity to be part of a health and safety team across a wide range of residential, commercial and transportation projects valuing up to half a billion.
A chance to demonstrate your proven experience in application of health and safety services in construction, engineering and industrial environments.
The role of the CDM Consultant:
As the successful CDM Consultant, you will be able to manage and be accountable for service delivery on a wide portfolio of projects and facilitate open communication between the designer, client and contractors.
* Provide duty as Principal Designer and consultant on all matters of CDM2015 Regulation
* Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
* Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work
* To provide a professional approach in co-operating, communicating and coordinating by fully engaging with clients and project teams
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate as minimum
* Memberships: TechIOSH or above and AaPS or above
* Understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulation CDM2015
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
* A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* Excellent contributory pension.
* 25 days annual leave
* Discretionary bonus
* Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Development progression for the successful candidate.
* Practical and Financial Assistance.
* Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in Wakefield, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / Wakefield / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /