A leading housebuilding and construction consultancy are looking to add a Health and Safety and CDM Consultant to their ever-growing team. Having been applying their trade for over many a decade, this consultancy has seen substantial growth.
With some exciting projects on the horizon, this is a unique opportunity to join an industry leading consultancy and help provide a bespoke, professional health and safety consultation service for the company.
The role of the Health and Safety / CDM Advisor
As the successful Health and Safety and CDM Advisor your duties will include:
* Engaging with clients in person
* Providing advice and support on all health and safety matters
* Undertaking site audits and site inspections
* Monitoring effectiveness of Health and Safety policies
* Attending design/project team meetings
* Investigating accidents and identifying causes
The Successful Health and Safety / CDM Advisor
The successful Health and Safety Advisor should hold the NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate and have experience working within the regulations of CDM2015.
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* A good understanding of CDM Regulations 2015.
* IOSH Membership
* Minimum 2 years experience in CONSTRUCTION Health and Safety
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
* Excellent Salary of up to £55,000
* Excellent contributory pension.
* Generous Travel and Car Allowance
* Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
* Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Advisor looking to join a leading consultancy in South London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM2015 /