Job title: Change Analyst
Location: Sheffield / London / Home working
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, + benefits
We are looking for a Change Analyst to manage all aspects of change and project activity across our unique and growing business.
You will support the Change Operations Manager in identifying and updating change activity, planning and progress to enable effective reporting of the Bank’s portfolio of projects and business change activity.
To support the Change Operations Manager and Team in:
• Gathering data and updating project reports e.g., RAIDA.
• Analysing information from business areas to develop cross portfolio plans and reporting.
• Review of business processes in managing the change function to provide recommendations for improvement.
• Supporting data collection, analysis, and presentation for business areas
• Drafting agendas and minutes, schedule projects review meetings and other administrative support as required
• Knowledge or experience of project administrative functions and services.
• Experience of working in a small flexible, team.
• Experience of building strong relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge or experience of a project or change management process or system.