Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
I am partnered with a driven small to medium practice of Chartered Surveyors, who are looking to add an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to their growing practice.
The successful Building Surveyor will undertake project work in various sectors including retail commercial and industrial. The qualified Building Surveyor will be comfortable taking responsibility of their own projects and build strong relationships with clients.
This role provides for an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to take lead on projects whilst working in a small and motivated team strongly supported by your director. For this reason, my client is looking for someone ideally chartered, but will consider those not MRICS if the demonstrate the right experience.
The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor?
* MRICS desirable but not essential
* BSc/MSc Building surveying
* Develop existing business and client relationships
* Defect analysis
* Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
* Dealing with Party Wall procedures
* Contract administration
* Leading projects
In Return, the successful Chartered Building Surveyor will receive;
* £55,000 (negotiable)
* 25 days holiday and additional time off over Christmas
* Competitive pension contribution
* Profit driven bonus scheme
* Ride to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Private healthcare
* Work from home flexibility
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10684M
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS - APC- Manchester