A boutique, partner-led property consultancy is seeking a commercially-minded Chartered Building Surveyor to offer varied real estate advice across a wide range of residential and commercial projects.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
Working alongside their Director of Building Surveying, the successful Chartered Building Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including some of London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor?
* MRICS (Building Surveying pathway)
* Client-Facing Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Comfortable working individually, and as part of a close-knit team
* Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
* Self-motivated, client-facing with a keen attention to detail
In Return, The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Uncapped progression pathway to Partnership
* Performance based bonus
* Collaborative work structure
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Cycle to work scheme
* Frequent office events and company socials
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - MRICS - Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Project Management