Chartered Leasehold Valuation Surveyor
A South London based firm of Chartered Surveyors and Solicitors is looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their company. This firm offers clients both valuation and legal services in house and specialises in leasehold matters across London and the South East.
This successful Chartered Leasehold Valuation Surveyor will be expected to deliver the highest quality reports and be able to manage their own workload, as well as having great communication skills both internally and externally.
In return this innovative firm offers an attractive remuneration package and great support in a very friendly environment.
The Successful Chartered Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* MRICS qualified
* Minimum 2 years PQE
* Committed to delivering work of the highest quality.
* Great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Confident in handling your own caseload.
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme membership
* Private Medical Insurance
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Chartered Valuation Surveyor - London - SW19
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036