An International consultancy with a presence in many countries and a rich heritage in UK property that spans over 150 years is looking for an Associate Director level Surveyor to perform a mix of appraisal and valuation work for investment and banking clients as well as consultancy advice within the public and private sectors.
This is an opportunity to join a prestigious, modern forward-thinking consultancy with which you can nurture your own skills and experience and grow with them. The company has a keen focus on growth and career development.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor will utilise various valuation inputs and provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of clients.
The Successful Senior Surveyor?
* MRICS qualified
* Educated to degree level.
* Good new business generator.
* Results driven, enthusiastic and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
* Strong consultancy and transactional background
* Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Senior Surveyor- MRICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - GB - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036