Chef de Partie
£24000 Plus £1000 Tronc
Work for one of Wales leading restaurants situated in Swansea. The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA Rosettes and boasts a stunning coastal location. The business has a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
You will be working in a Michelin star kitchen and be part of an outstanding team preparing outstanding high quality food.
The position has a set 5 day working week offering a good work / life balance.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and qualities:
* Sound experience in a high quality restaurant
* A calm mature approach
* Clear passion for the industry and food
* Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail
* Real ambition to succeed at the highest level
* Dedicated and excellent team player with strong coaching mentality
* A resilient nature that thrives under pressure
The package is worth over £34000PA including a £24000PA base, share of Tronc, pension and other benefits. Ongoing paid training / courses are also on offer.
Position offers a good work / life balance whilst living in paradise.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.