JOB TITLE: Cleaning Services Manager
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 35 hours
The successful Cleaning Manager will be required to do the following:
*Manage and lead two Cleaning Supervisors and be part of a 3-person team responsible for cleaning and laundry activities across a large site with many different buildings.
*The Cleaning Services Manager will directly manage solo cleaners and group leaders and their reports to ensure cleaning standards are maintained and applied consistently.
*Will take responsibility, appropriate action and decisions for cleaning services, and work with the Head of Operations on the strategic aims of the department.
*Control budgets and expenditure for Cleaning Services.
*Work on strategic aims of the department as directed by the Head of Operations.
*Undertake HR activities (under the guidance of the HR Business Partner) including and not limited to performance, appraisals, discipline, absence management.
Our client is looking for strong Cleaning Managers with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous experience of a cleaning management role.
Experience of staff supervision, management and monitoring
* Knowledge of statutory legislation
* Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Evidence of the ability to formulate and implement systems and procedures which effect change and improve service delivery
* Previous experience in professional cleaning and laundry services
* Budgetary management experience
* Coaching, training and developing others
* Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office
* Excellent communicator and listener
* Good understanding of COSHH and Health & Safety at Work
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Supervisor, Head Caretaker, Cleaning Management, Cleaning Services Supervisor, Senior Cleaning Supervisor.
This role is commutable from:
Deeping St James