Client Assets ( CASS) regulatory lead
£120,000 full benefits and bonus
Due to the unprecedented demand for regulatory advice and guidance my client is looking for an experienced CASS regulatory professional to assist in the delivery of a number of client focused CASS projects.
The successful candidate will have -
* Detailed technical knowledge of CASS rules as applied to the financial services sector.
* Proven track record in implementing solutions to address CASS regulatory requirements
* Facilitating the implementation of CASS governance structures.
* Knowledge of latest regulatory developments and key current issues facing regulated firms.
* Experience in managing day to day CASS related functions e.g. client money and custody internal / external reconciliations, CASS Resolution Pack, CMAR reporting.
I am particularly keen on speaking with CASS professionals from either the FCA or a consulting background.