We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional with strong cloud experience to join a reputable and rapidly expanding financial services organisation
This company is currently going through a large digital & technology transformation, having almost completed their migrations over to Azure - the next part of that journey is to focus on automation and continuous improvements
You will be a senior figure within the team, acting as the SME for all things Azure.
* To act as a final point of escalation for technical support across a wide range of cloud-based applications & services
* Support the Head of Infrastructure in developing & delivering roadmaps or backlogs for Cloud Services
* Implement strategies for individual cloud services
* Work with the Cloud Product Owner to identify cloud service enhancements to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity
* Help to generate ideas and innovative solutions
Skills & Experience:
* To have a broad knowledge base across leading cloud providers including hands-on experience configuring Microsoft Azure Paas and IaaS
* Experience automating server builds on Azure or equivalent cloud solutions using infrastructure as code
* Experience implementing software defined DataCentre architecture and infrastructure as code
* Hands on scripting experience with either PowerShell, Python, Perl or Bash
* Experience working within a DevOps environment is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a business that actively encourages learning & progression, with dedicated resources to help you expand your knowledge
We are open to speaking to various levels of experience as long as you have strong experience with Azure or AWS.
You will play a key role in helping this business move to the next steps in their transformation journey! Currently fully remote, in the new norm they operate a flexible working policy. You just need to be a commutable distance from their Liverpool offices for 1 day a week.