£30,420 to £36,504 DOE + Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Group Life Assurance (4x Salary) + Income Protection + Training and Development + Private Medical Insurance
2 Shift 39 hours per Week:
Week 1: Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 14:00, Friday 06:00 to 13:00
Week 2: Monday to Thursday 14:00 to 00:00, Friday OFF
CNC Machinist required for an industry leading supplier of manufacturing machinery with a reputation of global excellence. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are truly committed to developing their staff. Within this role, you will be based at a brand-new, purpose-built facility and will be joining an expanding team.
Candidates will have previous experience working as a CNC machinist and will have worked with XYZ protrax, Mazatrol, Heidenheim, Fanuc, Yasnac or similar software. You will need to be able to work from engineering drawings and will have experience editing programs
Reporting into the Moulds and Tooling Production Manager, the successful candidate will work within a team of 5/6 per shift responsible for the machining of moulds and tooling used in automated machinery.
The CNC Machinist Role:
· Setting and operating CNC and manual machines
· Editing and writing programs using XYZ protrax, Mazatrol, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Yasnac, software or any other appropriate software when necessary.
· Produce high quality engineered components, batch work and one offs, using a range of materials
The CNC Machinist Candidate:
· Experience working with CNC machines
· Able to edit programs
· Able to work from engineering drawings
· Able to use engineering tools such as micrometres and verniers