£28491.84 + 141 hours prepaid over time (OTE £31,600 guaranteed) + Regular Overtime + Company Matched Pension + 183 Hours Annual Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + an option to join the Private Health Care at 50% contribution + Life Assurance 3 x Basic Salary
37 Hours per week, overtime paid over 37 hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading special purpose machinery manufacturer, who are recruiting due to expansion. The company are growing rapidly and offer the opportunity for professional development with comprehensive training available.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a CNC miller/turner to join an established business offering excellent training and development. Candidates who have completed apprenticeships and are looking to further develop their skills should apply. Those with a familiarity of Fanuc/Siemens controlled machinery or Fanuc / Mazatrol operating systems, should also make an application. It is essential that you feel confident reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
The company are a rapidly growing bespoke machinery manufacturer who are recruiting due to their success, on offer is a varied role where input on improvement ideas from you matters.
The CNC Machinists role:
* CNC Milling set and operate responsibilities in a bespoke machining environment.
* Extensive training and development on offer
The CNC Machinists:
* Apprentice trained (or equivalent) CNC Miller, Turner or toolmaker
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Familiarity of Fanuc/Siemens controlled machinery
* Happy to work night shifts and overtime.