Role: CNC Miller (Setter / Operator / Programmer)
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 per annum + Company Package
Hours: 08:00 AM to 16:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
The precision engineering company based in Skelmersdale have a strong presence within the market and are an internationally recognised company that supply machined components into a wide range of industries. They're looking for a CNC Miller (Setter / Operator / Programmer) that can program with Fanuc controls.
As a CNC Miller, your main responsibilities will be:
* Read and understand technical and engineering drawings
* Read, understand, and write CNC programs using FANUC controls
* Generate programs offline using CAPT Cad Cam or One CNC systems would be advantageous
* Use and read a range of different measuring equipment
* Previous experience working on Dugard machines would be advantageous
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression.
* Free parking.
* Quarterly bonus (this has been paid for the last 3 years).
* Plenty of overtime should you wish to take advantage of this.
* 23 days holiday + 8 statutory days
Your hours of work will be 08:00 AM to 16:30 PM, however, they can be slightly flexible around this.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.