Role: CNC Turner (Programmer / Setter / Operator)
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 (dependent on experience) + Company Package
The precision engineering company based in Skelmersdale have a strong presence within the market and are an internationally recognised company that supply machined components into a wide range of industries. They're looking for a CNC Turner (Programmer / Setter / Operator) that can work on Dugard machines with Fanuc controls.
As a CNC Turner, your main responsibilities will be:
* Read and understand technical and engineering drawings
* Read, understand, and write CNC programs using FANUC controls
* Generate programs offline using CAPT Cad Cam or One CNC systems would be advantageous
* Use and read a range of different measuring equipment
* Previous experience working on Dugard machines would be advantageous
The starting salary is between £13.50 and £14.50 per hour based on a 40-hour week with lots of overtime available both during the week and weekends.
Your hours of work will be 08:00 AM to 16:30 PM, however, they can be flexible around this.
They have free on-site parking available and a canteen available for all-day use.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.