Coded Pipe Welder
£30622.80 PA plus benefits
This well established organisation design and manufacture products for the Oil, Gas and Power industries and are currently looking to expand.
Based in Swansea they offer their employees excellent facilities and remuneration.
We are currently looking for a permanent employee to join this growing team. Working with Carbon Steel, stainless Steel and Duplex Stainless steel you will use TIG, MMA, MAG, FCAW and SAW welding in your work.
The hours are Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 1600 and Friday 07:30 - 12:30
* Previous experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment
* Fully skilled in the field of Pipe Welding
* Ability to work with Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Duplex Stainless Steel
* Experience of working with a variety of sizes and schedules from small bore - ½" NB to 24" NB
* Ability to work to high tolerance quality specifications to meet Radiography
* Should have a track record of less than 3% failure rate
* Proven experience and track record in TIG, MMA, MAG, FCAW and SAW welding
* Must have been previously coded to ASME/BS EN, there will be completion of coding to meet company standards
* Must be able to weld positionally
* A flexible approach to all duties and working hours to achieve completion of contracts outside of normal scope of work
An excellent salary is on offer as well as very good overtime rates. For any applicants who are currently out of area but keen to take up the role and would need to relocate, accommodation and food allowances are also on offer. You also get to finish at lunch time every Friday offering an excellent work / life balance. For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.