£45,000 per annum
You will be a confident individual, with strong communication and advanced Excel modelling skills.
* Continuous development of the models underpinning the long term business plans
* Analysis of actual performance against plan and identifying trends and changes that require amendment to the plan
* Scenario planning models and sensitivity analysis
* Work closely with other members of the commercial finance team to produce annual budgets & quarterly reforecasts
* Production of integrated cashflow and balance sheet forecasts
* Updating monthly board packs with analysis and commentary
* Producing monthly breakeven reports by individual / discipline / division and ranking performance
* Modelling to support investment decisions and hiring plans
* Continuous improvement of models to drive automation and dynamic decision making
* Work closely with the management accounts team to deliver commercial insight into the group's cost base and where value can be added back in to the business
* Work closely with HR and IT teams to ensure system consistency and efficiency in reporting
* Constantly assessing and evaluating systems and processed to identify efficiencies
* Great role for an exam finalist or qualified candidate (CIMA / ACCA) with industry experience
* Financial modelling and analysis will be a significant part of the role advanced Excel skills will be fundamental (excel test will be required)
* Strong organisation, communication, and presentation skills
* Confident, tactful individual who is self-motivated and approachable
* Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team as well as individual
* Previous Management Accountants / Commercial experience
* Good understanding of integrated balance sheet, cashflow and P&L.
* Knowledge on creating Macro's, SQL, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.