A property expert based in Greenwich who cover London and the South East are now seeking a commercial Agency Surveyor to join their team.
The successful Commercial Agency Surveyor will inspect a range of commercial properties from shops, offices, leisure and industrial buildings. The role will include valuing, measuring, creating detailed reports and negotiate on behalf of clients.
The Commercial Agency team have a wide range of experience and knowledge and currently advise with local authorities, government departments, Investment companies and private investors and developers.
The role of the Commercial Agency Surveyor will include
* Valuing commercial property
* Taking accurate measurements
* Marketing properties to generate interest and arrange viewings
* Work with solicitors and other parties to progress deals
* Assisting the Director in business generation and marketing
* Negotiate rents, lease terms and sales prices with clients
* Reply to enquiries and update clients on progress
The Commercial Agency Surveyor will ideally hold
* Knowledge of tenant and landlord law
* Valuing experience
* Property marketing knowledge
* Ability to produce reports in a timely manner
* Able to measure buildings in RICS guidance
* Salary up to £40,000
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme at 4% matched
* Private healthcare
* Work laptop and mobile
* Ability to progress
If you are a Commercial Agency Surveyor looking for a new opportunity, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Commercial Agency Surveyor / Valuer / Commercial / Surveyor / MRICS / RICS