Commercial Finance Manager
£55,000 per annum
This role will include all budgeting, forecasting and analysis for a number of senior stakeholders. There will be focus on payroll, enabling the team to manage this efficiency and drive costs savings. Key point of liaison with the teams in order to understand trends and future projections as well as support adhoc requests to provide insight to the field based teams.
* Sales forecasting and budgeting in collaboration with Retail teams
* Payroll forecasting and budgeting in line with the established regional headcount model
* Presentation of forecast and budgets reviews to the senior team highlighting risks and opportunities to plan.
* Regular Sales analysis and reporting - providing insight to underlying key drivers of performance
* Regular Payroll analysis and reporting - providing insight to good / bad performance, and supporting improvement
* Responsible for ensuring the integrity of time and attendance systems and associated reporting and including any implementation of new time and attendance systems.
* Analysis and insight across all store operating costs. Converting this information into efficiencies, working with other departments to achieve
* Analysis and insight of central operating overheads, developing benchmarks for efficiency
* Longer term growth forecasting and analysis to support the Group's strategic growth plans
* Quickly develop and deliver new analysis to help stakeholders understand changes in the businesses' environment
* Input into Cashflow forecasting process to support
* Support Reporting team to deliver clear and robust reporting and analysis
* Ability to work with stakeholders across different levels
* Manage a team of two
* Experience with working alongside and influencing multiple senior stakeholders; both financial and non-financial
* Management accounts / core finance experience essential.
* Advanced Excel skills, TM1 experience not essential but an advantage
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven.
* Flexibility to be able to adapt to a fast pace of change