A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Commercial Gas Engineer Role
Covering the Hampshire area, the Commercial Gas Engineer, will be responsible for County Council projects and carry out planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis on mechanical systems such as gas /oil systems, boilers pumps and water systems.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to be able to demonstrate good practical / organizational skills with the ability to follow technical instructions and an understanding of safe working practices.
The Commercial Gas Engineer
* NVQ 2/3 in relevant Mechanical discipline (or equivalent experience)
* Unvented water systems,
* Domestic / Commercial gas certification CCN1, CODNCCO1, CDGA1 and CIGA1.
* Recognised Health & Safety training
* Experience in similar role
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
* Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation.
* Full driving licence
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations.
* Domestic or Commercial gas / oil certification such as CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CORT1, TPCP1, CODC1, COMCAT 1, 3 and 5, OFT10-101, OFT10-105E, OFT10-600a and CONGLP1PD.
* Knowledge of other trades / skills
* £36,000 - £40,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
If you are a Commercial Gas Engineer considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Commercial Gas Engineer / County Council / Maintenance / Reactive / Water Systems