Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with fit out design experience, ideally from within the commercial design and build sector. As a project designer you will be responsible for the production of accurate CAD drawings and presentation drawings to present to the clients and your team members.
What will you be doing?
* Accurately interpreting the design brief to produce initial layout ideas for clients using CAD
* Development of initial ideas to produce the most appropriate design solution and production of presentation materials to best illustrate the design
* Liaise with suppliers and undertaking product research to achieve the best possible design solution
* Completion of site surveys
* Understand all rules and building regulations
* Preparation of design proposals, including CAD drawings, finishes boards and sketches / visuals and supporting the project leader in presenting these to clients and consultants
* Preparation of detailed construction drawings, including high level services, low level services, mechanical drawings, elevation drawings to support the contracts team and the installation
What skills do you need?
* Minimum of 3 years design experience
* Strong Microsoft Office and Autodesk Skills
* Knowledge of Sketchup and 3DSMax are advantageous but not a necessity
* Proven interior design experience within the commercial sector
* Building control layouts, demo layouts, finishes layouts
* Excellent design and technical detailing abilities
* Commercially and market aware
* Great communication skills
* High self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
* Team player
* Presentation/ concept boards / visuals and technical costing drawings
* Full driving licence with own car
What you will get
* £25,000 to £35,000 salary DOE
* 20 days holiday rising to 25 days for each year of service
* Company pension
* Company outings
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.