A Commercial Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful family grown business which is steeped in heritage and success. From humble beginnings this practice has overcome adversity, is very hard working with a strong entrepreneurial flair. The required Valuation Surveyor will deliver commercial valuations and offer professional advice to a host of private and public sector clients, based in the firms London HQ.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
* Hunger and drive to develop their own client base and presence in the London market.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* Willingness to travel.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Salary: 45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fitness Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036