A Senior Valuation Surveyor is required to join a forward-thinking London property firm. This is an opportunity for the successful surveyor to really forge their own destiny and help create their own department. This well-established award-winning firm is run by property experts, and keys on a positive teamwork ethos. this prestigious UK firm offers services for occupiers, investors, developers and it is a hard-working firm with a strong business acumen. The required Valuation Surveyor needs a hunger and passion for the Built Environment to deliver valuations and offer professional advice to a host of varied clients.
The Successful Senior Valuations Surveyor?
* MRICS Registered Valuer
* Hunger and Passion for the property industry.
* Team Player.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Private Medical Insurance
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - W1
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036