A leading UK firm of Chartered Surveyors are seeking an MRICS qualified Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their London Headquarters.
This successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor will be expected to undertake loan security for all the main banks and value main asset classes which include residential investments and development sites. Understanding of the standard industry websites and software including Argus Enterprise and Developer is welcomed.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
* MRICS qualified minimum 3years PQE
* Strong report writing and analytical skills.
* Nurture own, and external clients and contacts.
* Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
* Strong face to face client skills.
* Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related profit share scheme.
* 23 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme membership
* Income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - Manchester
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036